Kimberley will be appearing at:
- Saturday 6 September 2:30 – 3:30pm: BRISBANE WRITERS FESTIVAL EVENT: ‘The Power of Female Relationships’
- Sunday 7 September 11.30 – 12.30pm BRISBANE WRITERS FESTIVAL EVENT: Love Stories
- Sunday 7 September 5:30 – 6:30pm BRISBANE WRITERS FESTIVAL EVENT: ‘Betwixt and Between’
- Friday 19 September 11 – 12noon: ‘Morning tea The River Read in Noosa with Kimberley Freeman’
- Friday 26 September 5.45 for 6pm – 7pm: ‘An evening with Kimberley Freeman’ Black Cat Books, 179 Latrobe Tce, Paddington
8 thoughts on “Appearances”
I have read two of your books now and totally loved them, the other two I have on reserve at our local library.
Thanks, Lorraine. So glad you liked them!
Just finished Wildflower Hill. Could not put it down. Is the best book I have read in a long time. It made me cry, made me angry, made me laugh. Those are my favoriate kind of books.
oh thank you!
where can I buy Gold Dust and Duet in paperback or hardback? I have so enjoyed Wildflower Hall and Lighthouse Bay that I can’t wait to read another.
They are both available in paperback from Australia. You could try somewhere like Book Despositry to see if they’ll deliver to the US.
Read both books Wildflower hill and Ember Island. Wow, can’t wat for more!
Please, keep on writing!